The Woman in Yellow

Picture this: I'm in the airport in Santa Ana, California on my 27th birthday last year. I've flown out there from NC, driven around showing Joe and Lisa Santa Monica and L.A. and Hollywood and run a Cheersport Competition. I'm in the airport after I have already checked my bag and realize that this little guy is in my purse still. This is the best lotion I have ever owned and put on my skin. Then I realize that it's over 3 oz. Desperation overcomes me. My only choice at this point is to turn it into the gentleman at the computer screen who will simply not appreciate that I got this from my mom for Christmas from Anthropologie, which is the greatest store every known to woman. Now, I looked online for months to try and find this. They stopped selling it. I went into the store at Southpark and asked..."WHERE CAN I FIND THIS?!" Nowhere, she says. Then suddenly, today, March 25, 2008....I go online and IT'S BACK! The Oiseau lotion, the scent, the Woman in Yellow is back in stores people! It's gonna be a good day!

Comments

Jay said…
hahaahah
shaebe27 said…
this is so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people