It's amazing what a few days can do...

I feel like a million bucks. I don't know really how to explain it, but I definitely feel like things are going to be okay. I'm getting more excited about things in the future and enjoying each day. My mental to do list is not so crazy that I have A.D.D. about everything and forget to brush my teeth because of something else that came to mind. I made spaghetti for dinner, the good homemade sauce kind. Delish. I've decided to not put off this cooking thing anymore. I was letting it intimidate me. Watch out pots and pans, here I come! This was only my second time making mom's sauce and I might admit I did a darn good job.
I have had great quiet times the past couple of days. Like the real kind where you actually hear from the Holy Spirit. Not just a two second introspective and then I'm done.
And I've gotten to work out this week. Pretty awesome. So basically I'm getting to do all the things I enjoy doing while looking for jobs and praying about where God wants me.
I just feel really blessed right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people