Holy Guacamole!

So, (sometimes I just really like starting sentences with that word)...our dear friends Nick and Meg invited us over for dinner one evening and asked us to bring the Guacamole! I had not really made guacamole yet and succeeded so I thought I would give it a try. I texted a few friends, the first being my friend Josalynn who is an incredible cook and she immediately responded with her recipe! It was very fun to make - as a couple too! Adam pitched in and helped. He really likes chopping things and using gadgets and electronics so a food processor was just up his alley (yea yea, pun intended). Here are a few photos from our guacamole experiment. I highly recommend trying it!



Comments

And it was AMAZING! The guacamole, I mean! We so enjoyed our sweet season with you two! A little reprieve for us and a new dear friend in you, sweet Ginny!
Yumm!! That looks delish! I keep thinking we should get a food processor, there are so many things you can do with it!! Hope you're loving Charlotte!
Lauren V. said…
I LOVE our food processor and Adrian usually makes our guacamole and uses it! What's the recipe you used? We normally do Rachael Ray's Smoky Guacamole, but it's more like a spicy avocado dip than a true guacamole, so I'd like to branch out!
Ginny said…
OK so..Olive Oil (to make it creamier) 2 Avocados, 1 Vine Ripe Tomato, 1 Small Onion, 1 Clove of Garlic, the Juice from 1 Lime, and Salt and Pepper. Add the Salt and Pepper to taste. Put it all in the food processor and it is awesome!
Larissa Román said…
Yuuuuuummmyyyy I love Guacamole!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people