Christmas...?

Here it is the end of August and tonight, what's on my mind is, Christmas. We started talking about the Biltmore House and I've always wanted to go. I know it's probably gorgeous in the fall, in the summer, and especially in the spring. I bet though, that I would like Christmas time the most. I love the holidays. I love everything about them. The smells, the Christmas tree, the holly, the wreaths, the LIGHTS, decorating, family time, music, and celebrating Jesus's birth. It's all just great. It's pretty much the only thing I look foward to about winter, that, and the fact that there are less bugs. So, here's an early start to thinking about my favorite time of the year :) Happy: Christmas in August.

Comments

Rebecca Fish said…
Colin's been asking me to read "The Night Before Christmas" every day for about a month. If you need a christmas fix... just come on over. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people