Wisconsin or ?

Yep, that is a question we are actually asking. Wisconsin. Madison. And a company named Epic. I thought I would blog about it because we should hear whether or not this week if they are going to fly Adam up there for a face to face interview. About a month ago they emailed him. Apparently they found his resume on Career Builder or Monster and said he might be a good fit for one of their positions. They are a healthcare software company and would want him corporate education. He likes to teach and they would train him with the software. We talked. Wisconsin, haha, um, okay, sure, why not apply? So he did. And they emailed back for him to take an assessment online. And then a phone interview. And then another test. And this week we will hear if he gets flown up there for the 'last step' of a face to face interview. So, I am one step away from moving to Wisconsin? Yep. It could happen. Or, it might not. Truth is, I think I'm okay if it does, and then if it doesn't I'm left wondering...well now what? Haha.
What do you think? And, any suggestions on cold weather clothing if it does happen?

Comments

Julie said…
I so miss the seasons of the midwest. I think it would be a welcoming change of pace. Thinking of you and hoping all the loose ends come together quickly!
Taylor Lauren said…
Well, I love the midwest..so of course I'm biased to it;) And come Winter..I can be your bff when it comes to finding the warmest clothes!
Wow! Thats great you guys have options! I need to get down to Front street and see you, what store are you working at again?
Ginny said…
It's called Baby Bugs, it's between Dock and Orange :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people