Happy 4th from Wilmington!

The original plan: to go to the Beach Saturday, working on Sunday would end with fireworks downtown on the riverfront, and Monday we would spend the day in Southport experiencing all the fun festivities I have tried to make happen a million times and never succeeded. What actually happened was: Saturday we walked around downtown, Sunday I worked and we did do fireworks at the riverfront, Monday...Adam had a drug test for a job and then we spent a few hours meeting with some friends in the afternoon. Someday I will make it to Southport. That seems to be a theme of my life. Will I ever get to Southport?
Anyway, here are a few photos from our night Sunday. 
Our view from the sidewalk. 
Pretty fireworks.
A star.
A heart.
 A smiley face.
 Perfect.
Red, White, and Blue.
Finale.
Happy 4th of July!

Comments

These are some Great pictures!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people