Skiing in New Mexico!

Enjoy these photos from my most recent trip with the Brooks family in New Mexico! It was such a fun time and great vacation. We went to Angel Fire Resort, Scott's parents have a condo there and we skied for three days :) We had lots of home cooked meals and a great dinner at the Restaurant 'The Roasted Clove'. If you ever get to New Mexico, you should eat there!View of the Valley
The Brooks Fam!
Dubbs and Scott coming down the slopes!
Me and Kristi, we are now professionals ;)
Kristi and I before we went down our first blue!
The group at The Roasted Clove!
Puzzles!
Lunch breaks.
Scott and Dubbs.
Beautiful!
Ski Lifts are fun times.
Kristi, Kay and I.
Because everyone needs a Wal-Mart photo with mountains in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people