M.I.A. Ginny Alley ;)

For the two people that may or may not read my blog, sorry I've been M.I.A. I'm currently in the state of Indiana. I think the town is called Schererville? Not sure. That's the nature of my job. I worked alot in January/February preparing for Cheersport Nationals - which is the World's Largest Cheerleading and Dance competition. It was insane, but went way smoother and better than last year, so I'm not complaining. Then after, drove to Augusta for the day, then to New Mexico (pictures to be posted very soon!) to go skiing. It was an amazing trip with the Brooks family. After I returned from NM, I did laundry, re-packed and hit the road (airport) to go to Louisville, KY for a conference. After the conference was over, drove to Indianapolis with several stops along the way and ended up in Chicago for another competition we had there. With many technical/facility details it finally came together and after the event last night I drove to...Schererville, IN. See, we traveling sales people kinda just hop in the car and start driving until you find a hotel. That's usually fine except when there is a snow storm and you can't see because it's blowing so hard. Praise the Lord for the Holiday Inn Express and KFC I found right across from each other. The next two days I'll drive to Terre Haute, IN and Evansville, IN and then end up in Louisville again on Tues night to fly out and HOME wednesday morning. I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...because...There's no place like home!
Stay tuned...the next blog will be filled with fun snowskiing pics and hopefully, some normalcy in my life.
Cheers to March. Spring is coming and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Comments

Jay said…
yeah rock on cheer crazy Ginny :)
Katie said…
i have definitely missed your blog, but i have missed YOU more!
love you!!
shaebe27 said…
LOVE IT!!!!!!! i laughed out loud and one part. you hear me:)

yes you are almost there
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people