Random Ramblings

I am eating Cheese Puffs right now. That bright orange bag makes me happy. I'm looking for jobs too. I had my taxes done today and am getting back a whopping 30 dollars. But I don't owe...so I'm in the black. I've been doing laundry all day of old linens (that are still cute) that my mom gave to me because she said my old stuff was taking up room in her linen closet. Well mother, my life is in storage but sure. Speaking of mom, she looks great. She's lost a bunch of weight and her hair is darker. I like mom's hair dark. She's fabulous. I am going to the beach this weekend and am excited about it even though the weather doesn't look amazing. I'm wondering how you tell if blueberries are still good because I had some this morning and they were still sweet but at what point can I tell without putting one in my mouth? I got to talk to the lady who did my taxes about God and sin and how it doesn't matter 'how sinful' you are, He accepts you as you are. It was great, because she felt ashamed and wasn't going to church because she was doing bad stuff.
I had an amazing weekend this past weekend meeting new students from Abilene. It was wonderful and a huge blessing. I'm still looking for a new job but still not sure what that is going to look like or where.
I'm contributing to the economic downfall, which is exactly what I said I wouldn't do in a blog post sometime back. Today I cancelled my InStyle subscription for next year. It is 29 dollars a year, but I figured that is 29 dollars I can use more wisely. (Is more wisely correct grammar?). I'm also eating all the food in my fridge and freezer before going back to the store, except for milk and cereal because I love them. I haven't eaten out much at all, except for the out of town stuff. It's amazing how frugal you can be when you have to be.
Welp, that's about it for now. I'm off to do more job hunting, go to the gym and my brother's baseball game where hopefully they are going to whoop up on Country Day.
Happy Tuesday People.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people