Great Day!

That's what my papaw says when he gets excited or frustrated. "Great Day!" Haha. I love it.

Today is a 'good for your soul' day. I don't quite know how to explain it. Something about listening to Kenny singing "Down the Road" and a good morning. My sis stayed with me last night. I got up, went to the gym at 8, came home and made pancakes, scrambled eggs, blueberries and coffee. So delish!
Today is a day where I really wanna go run through a field. People make fun of me when I say this. Or sit on a dock for hours talking at the lake. Or take a long walk with the sand between my toes. That's a good for the soul day. The smell of wet grass or the cool spring breeze (It is almost spring, so this is relevant). I just want to spend time with people that I love. People that also know what it's like to feel like that.
Great Day!

Comments

April said…
Hey Girl, just read your blogs from the past couple days and i just want you to know that i am praying for you. your positive outlook is awesome, keep it up. Let me know if you need anything at all...

Have a great Wednesday. Wish I was having a "Good for the Soul" day...

Shine in 09' Baby!!!!
Ginny said…
Yay! Love it. Thanks girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people