Baby books and the like

I'm still working on the eating healthy thing. I've found one of my favorite snacks is Triscuits (the original, they have only 3 ingredients and no junk!) and hummus. But every time I go to the Teeter they are out of the sun dried tomato so I end up with garlic... and in turn end up with garlic breath. Oh the lengths we go to be healthy ;)
Today I'm buckling down on Alley's baby book. I make a Shutterfly book for each year since Adam and I have been married and so far I LOVE the way they turn out. I started the old fashioned scrapbooking when I was in college. My Mom had made ours up through high school and I continued it through about 2005. So when Adam and I got married I started the digital books. I've done one so far for 2010 and 2011. I am working on 2012 so I can get caught up :) But, for the baby I want to do an old fashioned baby book with all the photos for at least the first couple of months or the first year. I also want to do one of the "fill out" kinds with all the firsts. I have one that I ordered online and it has a billion spots for perfect oval photos (which I will not be taking the time to put in) so I need to replace it with one with just mostly information. I hear Hallmark has some great ones so I'm going to go look there.
It takes time and it takes prioritizing. She's 7 1/2 months old (almost 8) so I guess it's about time I get going on this thing!
What does everyone else do with their baby photos and keepsakes?

Comments

Julie said…
It sounds like you have a great plan for capturing memories. Those shutterfly books are awesome! I have a Hallmark baby book for both of the girls and I think they're awesome! I also use these for the girls each year: http://www.amazon.com/Pearhead-Side-Photo-Album-Chocolate/dp/B0017OJQU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367005349&sr=8-1&keywords=album+pear+head
Ginny said…
Thanks Julie! That's so helpful :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

Traditions...