We need ideas!

I don't usually ask for comments on here, as I'm not sure even how many readers I have. Here's the thing: Adam and I talked about the possibility of having a joint blog...you know... joint bank accounts, joint kitchen table, joint blog...so it goes. :) Since we don't have cute kids yet to update on frequently we are brainstorming on what to name this masterpiece of eloquent writing. Lol.
Anyone have ideas???

I threw out McCullough Memories...didnt quite get the response I'd hoped for. :) Just kidding.

Be creative!

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
Ummm "G + A 2gether 4eva"..haha..okay..in all seriouslness...maybe "McCullough Moments."
I'll have to keep thinking:)
Adam McCullough said…
Mc-a-Luck Station! There is no reason for further readers to respond. This is surely the winner by a landslide. haha
shaebe27 said…
all of this makes me laugh
shaebe27 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Sellek said…
teehee nice one adam. what about just a really big, fancy-looking "M" in some kinda script font? something like this would do nicely, i think :)
Lauren V. said…
You know I love alliteration, so in that spirit, I would say - "McCulloughs' Mayham." Another not-so-good suggestion would be "Adam & Ginny's Great Adventures." Lame, I know. Mono produces writer's block, apparently.

Ummm....I'll have to keep thinking on something better, but yay for joint blogging!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people