Staying with Cheersport

I decided to stay with Cheersport. After two days of contemplating and working things out with my friends while at the beach, they were such great listeners :), and weighing the pros and cons, I think it's best that I stay with Cheersport instead of switching over to CAC.

And, on the plus side, I don't think I'll be recruiting to Alabama this year. So, it looks like, next week in Ohio, one week in Kentucky, and one week in Indiana, and then I'm done traveling for the summer! I love traveling, but I am a little exhausted of it, from working all the regional competitions, then nationals, then a few more regionals, and then right into recruiting/sales. I do love my job. I really enjoy the leg work that goes into planning an event, and watching it come to fruition. I love talking to coaches, especially the ones who really are in it to invest in children's lives. That was one reason I wanted to coach. I really think I connect well with students and kids. What a better way to get into their life than through Cheerleading, something I know alot about. But, I wasn't willing to trade all my weeknights and time I can use to spend with Charlotte South kids. My first priority is them...maybe someday I will be able to coach a team, where it fits a little better into a schedule, than every night of the week. Or maybe a high school team in the afternoons, but that would mean I'd have a different weekday job, or maybe if I get to be a 'stay at home mom' someday. :)

So, no more debating for now. I'll stay where God placed me, he's got he mere for a reason. I am learning alot, and getting to travel to some fun places. I'll enjoy it while I'm here :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people