Going places that I've never been...

On the road again... and up way too late. I'm in Ohio for work this week. One more day. Tomorrow is the Premier conference. I'm going to tell all the coaches that are owned by Premier why they should bring their teams to Cheersport competitions. Should be fun...or something haha. Then Saturday I get to come home and have a movie night with the girls. Very excited about that. I get to see 27 dresses...ironically because I just finished looking at possible bridesmaids dresses for Shae's wedding :)
I saw a huge, and I mean huge statue of Jesus's head with hands all coming out of a lake on the side of the interstate on Tuesday. Wow...I wonder what pastor would recommend it. Let's put this in the budget...a ginormous statue from the road so everyone can think we are crazy to waste our money on this. Come on people.
I drove 800 miles these past 4 days. From Cincinnati (or Northern kentucky really...where the airport is) to Dayton, Columbus, Canton, Akron, Cleveland...and then back.
It's really hard to eat healthy when I'm traveling. I try to work out in the gym at whatever hotel I'm at...but it doesn't seem to outweigh the junk I consume. Just means next week I have to work extra hard to get prepared for...well, what every woman must think about come May...but a bathingsuit.
I can't wait to go to the beach. And just sit there. On the sand with no shoes on, and watching the sunset and purples and blues fade away. My favorite time of day at the beach, there's something so magical about it to me. So calming. No words need to be said, just taking it all in. The smell, the feel of water hitting my toes. Oh...man, I am so excited for summer and time at the beach.
Do you have certain people who work better with you at the beach?...I mean, certain friends that like the same things about the beach as you...I know I do. I'm very fortunate in that respect. Just a few that get the same things as me, or maybe they get me. Something like that. I like going to the beach with people who enjoy the beach. Not people who need to go 500 miles an hour at the beach and spend a billion dollars, although, I have been known to play putt putt or get ice cream, or even hit up an outlet mall...but for the most part, I just want to be on the sand.

I'm finding myself rambling on...I should get to bed. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people