To sum it all up...

This week I know I've been stressed dealing with finances. I think it's just because of the gigantic bill I got from the hospital that followed with the gigantic check I had to write. Today one of the articles on the Dave Ramsey website was about living life and being content while you're trying to be good stewards and pay off debt. You can't let it drive you crazy. I have to be content in our circumstances, even if I don't love everything about them. I know that sounds so easy right?
Here's a link to the article. Anxiety Fever
It says it way better than I could. :)

Happy Friday to all! Stay safe in this hot weather. I will not be sitting outside at all today, it's smoking hot out there!

Comments

Rebecca said…
Not sure which hospital your bills come from, but I found that through CMC, if you CALL them and request a discount, they can give a small discount for paying the bill in full over the phone. It may only save a little... but I have learned that every dollar (or hundred dollars) can REALLY help in the long run. I think the bill has to be a certain minimum, but they can tell you when you call. Good luck with the financial stress management. It's tough, I know.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people