25 weeks and 4 days

We have almost made it to 26 weeks. On Sunday, that's where we'll be. I had an appointment with the surgeon Tuesday and everything went really well. He says I'm  measuring right where I need to be. The baby is moving around a lot, I can feel her kick almost every day. Today she has been moving a lot!!! It's neat for Adam to feel her and see her kick. He talks to my belly and tells her to have a good day when he leaves for work. Can you say, adorable? :) I first felt her move the day I got home from the hospital. It is for sure one of the coolest things ever.
We had a baby shower this weekend hosted by two of my childhood friends. My family and high school friends came. Lots of fun! There are pictures on facebook for those who want to see.
It seems like there are pregnant people allll around me. More and more I'm hearing of people having babies this year!
In 10 weeks, they'll be taking the stitches out... in 6 weeks, they consider me "as good as full term". 32 weeks, here we come! Lord, please keep this baby girl in here for 6 more weeks! Now, if only I can get through these progesterone shots....

Happy Thursday ya'll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people