21 weeks and Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day! To all Moms (and Moms-to-be) everywhere. I am very thankful for my Mom, Mother-in-law, and the other women in my life that are Moms like my grandmothers and aunts.  AND, This is technically my first Mother's Day! I hadn't realized it until Adam mentioned it to me about two weeks ago. I am definitely considering myself a Mom already... this little girl just better stay put until I say so! ;) Or until God's perfect timing allows her to enter this world.
So, the Sunbrella chair wasn't part of my Mother's Day gift, but if you're on bed-rest, it is like HEAVEN! Now I can go sit outside during the day and be in the correct reclining position! I can't even explain how exciting this is to me. I am an outdoor girl so it is a challenge sitting inside this house all day. Now at least I can be outside some of the day :) I love that it says "Anti-Gravity" which is exactly what I need!
 I think Adam did a pretty fine job wrapping my gift, and picking it out. Now, to some people, getting workout clothes for Mother's Day when you're pregnant wouldn't be awesome. But to me, it is awesome!! He knows I like Nike workout clothes and these shorts I can wear throughout the summer while I'm pregnant and they will keep me cool. Brilliant! He also got me some super cute Nike flip flops to match :)
 This is me... my few minutes of sitting up during the day.
I got a card, a book about a summer spent between friends on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and a fun sun hat! This made me smile so big! Does Adam know me or what?

Something else that makes me smile is that today is 21 weeks! We've reached another week, WOO HOO! Stay in there little girl, stay in there. Today, I registered online at Buy Buy Baby and at Pottery Barn Kids. I'm not really finished at either place, but at least it's a start! We may move up baby showers and even have to do a virtual or something for the one in Raleigh we were going to have, but hopefully everyone is willing to be flexible :) I have some of THE best friends in the world!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there!
Ginny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people