20 weeks

Some sweet flowers from Adam's manager and a card from my bible study girls! Adam's Mom got us flowers too but I didn't catch a photo before they started to fade a little.
It's Sunday - and that means today we hit 20 weeks with baby girl! We will be celebrating on Sundays (and every day, really) when we make it one more week! Each week means baby girl gets stronger, bigger, and more developed. Tomorrow I go for my follow up appointment and the beginning of progesterone shots. I had a little outing on Friday when I attempted to put my contacts in and got a contact stuck in my eyelid. It was not funny at the time but looking back at it, it just cracks me up. My brother took me to the eye doctor (very carefully in the car) to have him get it out. I told the Doc I would stick to glasses for a while! The last couple of days have been pretty good, I've felt better each day and have had visitors bring us food and fun stuff like magazines to keep me occupied. My friend Lauren set up a Take Them a Meal thing where people can bring us meals, so sweet! We are really thankful for the support of all our friends and family. Thanks to all of you who are praying, please keep them coming!
Love,
Ginny, Adam, and Baby Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people