Give me Your eyes

There are some things that I have to shake off and say "It's not my problem" and there are others that may not be my problem but I can help with. The great thing about all this is that God's in control of everything. He's the same no matter the situation. My priorities are to put God first in my life and obey Him. Now if I only had or made more time for my priorities. It's ashame my job has to be one of them, haha. I think that's one reason why heaven's gonna be so great. We spend all this time here doing things we don't want to or have to, and my heart just wants to be serving Him and helping others. Some of my favorite things to do are spend time with the students at CSF and other areas. Give me Your eyes...I feel like I have them sometimes because I watch people around me self destruct or leaning toward it. I can't imagine what God feels to see us sin and hurt our selves when He knows we can have better for ourselves. When we get to heaven we won't be able to see it anymore, but my fear is that if I don't care now about the people who might not make it to heaven, then I won't see them in heaven. So I have to care. I have to watch and I have to do what I can to help. I'm not God, so of course I can't control or change people myself. I can pray for them. Something I've been learning lately. I really need to pray for people in my life that I know don't know Christ or aren't living their lives for Him. Wasting a life really. There are so many people on this earth that are not going to heaven. I'm sure people will hate me for saying that, but it's certain. I need to be better at letting them know they can spend eternity with God. The point in this life, the whole point is to glorify God. To serve Him, learn about Him, know Him, and tell others about Him. What am I doing if I'm not doing these things? I'm wasting my own life...and that's the last thing I want to do.

Comments

shaebe27 said…
yes thank goodness you can find peace and rest in Him. or else you might loose your mind trying to fix other peoples problems. but they are lucky to have you in their life. maybe one day they will see!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people