Allow me to elaborate...

I am a big balancing act right now. It snowed on Tuesday and I haven't even blogged about it!! My prayer life sucks, quiet times aren't great, I can't get to the gym because I can't find time, and I'm tired. That sounded like a big bunch of complaints. I'm really trying to figure out how to make life work, have good time management and be a great employee and live more like Jesus while working a billion hours. I have no idea how working moms and single moms do it, because I can't even do it while being a single twenty something. I haven't had a home-cooked meal in at least 10 days. That is horrible, unless you count the turkey sandwich or frosted flakes I eat at home. My life isn't like this all year round, but it's gotten to be more like half the year instead of a quarter. Not to mention trying to lead a bible study, mentor my cousin, and have meaningful friendships and accountability. Every time I woke up last night I was thinking about my to-do list. Sad, Ginny, Sad. Maybe I could just hop on a plane, end up on St. John, and lay on Cinnamon Bay until the rest fades away?

Comments

Unknown said…
These are the times when you will shine. Don't get discouraged.

If you need a home cooked meal, just come on back to Carrollton/Villa Rica. We'll have one waiting. :)

Val and Aaron
shaebe27 said…
um i dont know valerie but i love her comment!!
you will make it through!!
and i love the photo you posted. just looking at it is relaxing
love you G!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people