N.C. State....my red team

I just had a moment. One of those...what will we do? moments. Reading some of my friends blogs who went to N.C. State with me and so did their spouses, when they have babies...the babies all wear N. C. State gear! So here is my hope... Jay, Taylor, Shae, Rebecca, Shelly...someone who is a wolfpack fan. When we get pregnant and have a baby, I'm going to need an N.C. State onesie. You see, a lot of my family are Clemson fans (My uncle played on the team in 81 when they won the National championship - huge deal to my family and quite an accomplishment!) And, my husband is a Georgia fan. He grew up there and went to W. Georgia. Georgia is a red team, but I am kindof worried that I will not have N.C. State gear to put my kiddo in! Ok, there is my early request for someday. Please make a note of it! Haha :)

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
I gotcha girl;) You know your baby will totally rock out some NCSU gear, courtesy of me:)
Ginny said…
Thanks Tay!
Rebecca said…
no need to worry, G. when you announce the big news one day, you will be inundated with cute NCSU gear, and, if appropriate, cheerleader outfits. :)
Chris Sellek said…
bahahaha this is awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people