Friday...family's comin' and the easiest dinner ever.

This weekend Adam's parents are coming into town. It really is a huge blessing when you get along with your in laws. Seeing that we are on a budget, we decided to just cook this weekend instead of trying to go out to eat. I love cooking...really. Who would've thought? Before we got married, I rarely cooked. But I knew that most of the women in my family were great cooks and such wonderful hosts. My mom wrote my sister, brother, and I a cookbook last Christmas with all our family recipes in it. You see, my Dad taught my Mom how to cook (extremely awesome) and so having her recipes means I have a piece of him too :) If you're looking for a fabulous, easy, cheap meal (I promise)...then go for this.

2-3 pounds of lean stew meat
2 cans of golden mushroom soup
some salt and pepper
1 crockpot

Mix all the ingredients together and cook on high 5-6 hours or low 8-10. Then make some rice and you have Beef Tips over Rice! Voila! :)

I hope everyone has a great Superbowl weekend!
xoxo,
Ginny

Comments

Lisa said…
I do the same thing, however, i add a packet of dry French Onion Lipton Soup Mix. So Yummy! Enjoy!

Lisa E
Julie said…
Yum....thanks for the great recipe! I'm always looking for new ones.
Casey said…
I'm making this on Friday night! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people