A new old car and we're moving.

As most of my loyal readers already know, we are going through the Dave Ramsey plan to get out of debt. We sold Adam's truck this year to pay it off and save gas money. This past week we purchased a car from my great-grandmother...a great car for Adam to drive to work, save money, and it should be good for a while! But, as with all things, there is work to be done! Adam needed a new N.C. Driver's License, we needed to get inspection, the title changed over, and a new tag/registration. So much to do to get all the loose ends tied up but it is very worth it. It's kindof like getting married...it's great, but then there is all the name change stuff! Also in recent news, we are moving again! Only a few miles away though... into a house that we are renting from some friends. We are very excited about it and looking forward to not having to bring the groceries up to the 3rd floor, having a yard, a garage, more space, and just well....we're pumped! So for those of you who have been waiting for the decorating photos of our apartment, haha, well...I'm gonna take some today before I start packing. Just continue to wait til I get some of the new place. Who knew?!  God has been so good to us this year! (As always) He has provided for us in so many ways and we are incredibly thankful!

Comments

Kelly said…
YAY! I know you're excited about being in a house! Post pics soon!
Taylor Lauren said…
You are moving again?!? We need to have a phone date ASAP.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people