Friday

Let's lighten up the mood a bit aye? I have noticed some of my last posts have been a bit heavy, or just blah. And I'm not really a blah kind of gal. Life's good. God is better. Much better in fact than anything else ever. As most of my readers (if there are more than 2 out there) know I listen to 106.9 the light in the mornings on my way to work. This week there have been some messages about knowing God and how loving God is to know God. I was thinking how interesting it is that so many messages or sermons are about telling people that they need to know God, and how to know Him. We need to read the Word and pray and spend time with Him. If I want to get to know someone here...a new friend, a family members, a random person, then I have to spend time with them to get to know them. Why would we think it's any different with God and why is it so easy to make time to spend with earthly people and so difficult to spend time with our creator? I curl up thinking of how little I know of this such great God who has done such great things and even created me. So...I'm thinking I might start scheduling in a little better some time with Him. I function better when things are a little more scheduled, or at least I find a way to fit them in.
Pictures - let's post a few new ones why don't we? Katie @ the Walter Bickett Christmas Mission The O Holy Goat Pajamas! The fam!

The Holidays were full of fun times as you can see! I'm thankful to have such sweet people in my life whether they be family or friends. A new year has started and so have new memories! Keep checking back for updates...and brilliant writing :) Haha.

Other news: I may be writing an article for a publication about Cheerleading. Could be fun! Shae is also coming to visit me this weekend to celebrate my turning 28 on Monday. And...Happy Birthday Adam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people