Updates

I haven't written an update on some things in a while and thought it is probably time.

1. The beach house in Calabash. It is on hold for a little while as I save up some money for a downpayment and continue to pray through it, making sure that's what God would have me to do. It did not appraise for what we needed to in order for me to purchase it under the previous contract, so it has put things on hold and I'll save up.

2. Location, Location, Location. Praying through where God would have me to be. Right now he has provided me with a place to live in Charlotte (a huge answer to prayer from earlier posts when I was looking for somewhere to stay during the winter) and I'm extremely thankful for that. Anything that happens from here on out, I will let you know. Where he leads me, I will follow.

3. Thanksgiving. Mom, Barry, Greg and his friend Zach are going on a cruise over Thanksgiving. Good for them right? Except...Carrie and I weren't invited. Not so much, you can pay your own way if you want...but, nope, you can't come. Throw in that they will be visiting Pallie in St. John during this trip. I was trying to decide what to do with this holiday now. Most of my life we have gotten a Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night, decorated the house and made hot cocoa together while listening to the Alabama Christmas CD. This year, that won't be happening. However, the Alley family will be getting together for lunch on Thanksgiving day at Badin Lake (top 5 favorite places ever). The Russell family invited me to Thanksgiving at the Newton/Russell Thanksgiving and I had an option of going to the ATL. I had also considered going to the beach. I'm very thankful (pun intended) to have so many people that would invite me to come spend Thanksgiving with them, it means alot. :)

4. HOLIDAYS = FUN. This is my favorite time of year. The leaves are beautiful, all the fall fun that was had already, and looking forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and my birthday (which is a holiday for me). Let the Holidays begin!

5. I am two pages away from finishing the 2004 scrapbook. Then onto the next.

6. Carrie got her GED. She is working two jobs now and trying to get some money paid off and saved up so she can get a place of her own.

7. I just got word that Emily and Kevin Layne are now parents. Chloe Fiona Layne was born this morning!

8. Great in '08. This was mine and Taylor's motto for this year, and so far it has been true. This has been an awesome year for me. I have learned, seen, and grown alot. Any suggestions for our 2009 motto? Fine in 09...

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
I think we can come up with something clever and fun for 09! Let me think on this one!
Taylor Lauren said…
Ooo....Time to Shine in 09....
shaebe27 said…
Ginny!! I invited you to thanksgiving too!! haha

and TAY i love the time to shine 09..how in the world do you do that?
hehe
love you both

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people