Our mission hasn't changed...

I have made many jokes about things I would do and places I would go depending on who was elected. I mentioned Hamilton, Montana a time or ten and that I would go there and hide out in the mountains if said candidate was elected yesterday. I received several texts last night from people asking if I was going to Montana or the Caribbean. Well folks...I have changed my mind. I will not go hide out in the mountains of Hamilton, Montana. Instead....my mission stays the same.
I was reminded last night by a friend that, Our mission hasn't changed...
That we have One Savior, One mission, One Home.

No matter the circumstances, who is in power, what war we are in the middle of or what I have for dinner...our mission hasn't changed. It is to love Christ and love people. It is to share Jesus Christ with others. Amen.
I will continue to pray for this Country, its people and our future. I will pray that Christ be shared in my backyard and to the ends of the earth. That I will be equipped with knowledge and wisdom and continue to grow. God is sovereign and will continue to be no matter the circumstances in this generation or ten generations from now. That is exciting, Praise the Lord!

Comments

Lauren said…
Thanks for this reminder. No matter what issues we face, we must step back and look at the big picture, and that is God's mission for His people, even in the midst of trying times. That's a lesson it's easy to forget, when we get so sidetracked by our own life circumstances. God is still in control.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people