Tagged... you're it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Went to bed at 4am, after riding from Ohio. So, I woke up at 10am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the occassion and who gave them to me. I have a necklace with one pearl on it that Katie gave me, love it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight. Way too dark for me.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Jon & Kate plus 8. It makes me laugh really hard.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal in the summer, Oatmeal in the winter. Sometimes Pancakes from Greg's restaurant across the street.
6. What is your middle name? Rae
7. What food do you dislike? Sour things that make my cheeks feel funny.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Sugarland.
9. What kind of car do you drive? A black Honda Civic.
10. Favorite sandwich? A grilled cheese, or a BLT with fresh tomato.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Someone who is condescending and only talks down to people. Dishonesty and being deceitful.
12. Favorite item of clothing? A comfy, fitted t-shirt.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Somewhere warm with clear water and sand and a boat.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have one.
15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere near family, hopefully that'll be near mountains or the beach. But only God knows what will happen.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? One when my dad was alive and sang to me.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Greg playing baseball.
18. When is your birthday? January 12, 1981
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, if I don't have to get up in a hurry. Night, if I don't have to get up in a hurry in the morning. Can I vote for the middle of the day? I'm really a middle of the day person.
20. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2 or 7, depending on the shoe.
21. Pets? No desire really, I like focusing my time and attention on people I love. Real Age says this makes me older. Whatever. :)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? It's beautiful outside right now.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A neurologist. Yep, I wanted to do surgery on people's brains. Then I wanted to be a journalist.
24. How are you today? Great!
25. What is your favorite candy(lollie/chocolate)? something chocolate, reese cups or 3 musketeers.
26. What is your favorite flower? One with color and smells pretty. I like it when flowers are in random places, like fields on the side of the road or like George Straight says, growing through a sidewalk.
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Friday, because It will be my first day off work since September 21st.
28. What is your full name? Ginny Rae Alley
29. What are you listening to right now? Haha, a song on Lauren Crane's blog. I will lift my eyes by Bebo Norman.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Banana Pudding and a sweet tea from Greg's BBQ.
31. Do you wish on stars? No. Don't believe in it. But they sure are nice to gaze at.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, a light shade of blue I think.
33. How is the weather right now? 70's and sunny.
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I actually talked to my aunt at 4am, really funny conversation. Shae this morning on my way to work.
35. Favorite soft drink? Cheerwine
36. Favorite restaurant? Provision Company at the beach. Eating outside with the smell of seafood and the ocean and waves hitting the dock.
37. Real hair color? Some shade of blonde. Was white when I was little, now it's more like a dirty blonde, or a very light brown.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lincoln Logs.
39. Summer or winter? I like them both.
40. Hugs or kisses? I agree with Lauren, it depends on who it is from.
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? What are we referring to, because this is important. Homemade ice cream, Vanilla. But a milkshake, and I'd choose chocolate.
42. Coffee or tea? Sweet tea. both of these are better sweet.
43. When was the last time you cried? Last week. Friday maybe.
44. What is under your bed? My bed is in storage, the bed I am sleeping in tonight, there is a piece of cardboard under it.
45. What did you do last night? Broke down a cheerleading competition at the Columbus Convention center, ate at Bob Evans, rode through Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, until home, talked on the phone, and slept some.
46. What are you afraid of? Deceiving myself of God's will for something of my selfish desire. (amen)
47. Salty or sweet? Both
48. How many keys on your key ring? 6
49. How many years at your current job? 1 year, 4 months, 5 days, 5 hours and 27 minutes?
50. Favorite day of the week? A day that is not full of plans or work. Usually Saturday or Sunday, if i'm not out of town working.
51. How many places have you lived in? Always North Carolina. Charlotte, Raleigh, and Wilmington.
52. Do you make friends easily? I think so. I was voted Friendliest in High School, haha.

I tag...Taylor :)

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
Ahhh..I tagged you too!:) I already filled mine out!!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people