The Gs.

Let me introduce you to my brother, Greg. I call him little G, but that doesn't really work anymore, since he's almost a foot taller than me. Mama and Barry call me princess, and him baby precious...hilarious our family is.
Isn't he just the cutest? I love this guy. Besides being an awesome baseball player, super smart, (maybe lacking a little discipline in the school department, but I think he gets that from me) he is thoughtful, kind, and just the best brother ever!! He helps me put the Christmas lights on the tree, he doesn't get too mad when I come jump on his bed, we love opening our pajamas on Christmas eve, we are way too sarcastic, and we both have a serious addiction to sweet tea. (thanks mama) I think I pray for him more than anything else, I know God has great plans for him! He is one of my favorite people in the whole world!

Comments

I like the new banner look. Great pic.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people