Friends - New and Old

I've been so blessed with friends in my life. I was just looking through recent photos from this month and wanted to post them. They are a great collaboration of my old and new friends. God gives us people no matter what stage or season of life we are in. :) This makes me happy.
Old Friends...
We had a competition this past weekend in Nashville, TN. This picture is from driving through the mountains of Asheville on the way. I was able to see my old friend Ryan while visiting. We met my sophomore year at State and have been friends ever since. Good to see him while he's out in music land!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because Katie and Pallie always come to visit. Katie is in Charlotte October through New Years and when Pal comes to town we all try and get together. This was one of our infamous dinners at Monterrey Mexican. It all spills out, the stories of the past year... over the chips and dip.
Cindy, Me, Pallie and Katie at Monterrey Mexican!
Me and Pal
Katie and Cindy
Katie, Ella and Pallie at Pal's parents house.

New Friends...
A couple of weeks ago I went to the Lake Park Festival with Rebecca, Casey, Colin, Elisha and my sister Carrie. We ate, painted pumpkins, and took really funny pictures! Casey, Rebecca and Colin.
Carrie, Elisha, Casey, Rebecca, and Me.
These were the pumpkins we painted for 65 Roses. See the Colin's 65 Roses link and they made it on the website!

Me and Elisha Casey liked this classic car. There were lots of them at the festival.
Scott and Kristi's birthday bash! We got a group together and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Scott and Kristi's birthdays are only a few weeks apart, so we celebrated them together.

Kristi and I
Mike, Brad and Brad
Chris and ChristineRobin and RobHappy Birthday Scooter and Lil' K!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people