Where I Work

So I realize this is a video and not a picture, but videos are fun right?!
This is a video done about affordable housing, but it is about a guy that I work with named Freddie. Watch his story and be amazed at one pastor's decision to give a guy a chance. Now, all these years later he's still working here, educated, and going to Queen's college. Way to go  Freddie! He also has a similar story to my Dad's, and that is close to my heart. God works through amazing circumstances.
This church is beautiful, by the way. Love the architecture! It is great to work in a place that does great things :)

Comments

Lisa said…
If Myers Park ever needs video work, I have a talented Fiance who is the Videographer for Forest HIll Church who is available for free lance :)

This is a great story! Very heart warming!
Ginny said…
I'll let them know Lisa!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people