31st Birthday

Adam and I both turned 31 this week. His birthday is the 9th and mine the 12th. We decided to go out to dinner last night for it. We went to Macaroni Grill and it was yummy. They have Macaroni and Cheese bites. If you ever eat dinner there, I recommend them. They are better than the Fried Macaroni and Cheese from Cheesecake Factory.
We meant to take a picture of us out to eat and forgot to...so, sorry about that. But, I took a few pics of the sweet things that others did for me. :)
My co-worker Bryn baked two homemade poundcakes and the staff at the church sang to me. It was super sweet! My boss Julie sent me these beautiful sunflowers! She is off on Thursdays which my birthday happened to fall on.
My other boss Michele gave me a coupon to go out to lunch in the spring. My co-worker and good friend Julie B gave me this balloon. Many of my co-workers stopped by to say "Happy Birthday", sometimes multiple times :)

When I got home from work my brother Greg, who is staying with us now, had this set up on the counter. My favorite candy is Reese's cups.

And my husband brought me these yellow roses.


Not to mention the phone calls, texts, and facebook posts. So thanks to all of you! I feel loved :) My friend Tay even blogged about me, you can see it by clicking here.
Now you're probably thinking...well what did you do for him? His co-workers got him a card, too and I got him a Lowes gift card and some of his favorite shampoo stuff (American Crew, you know).
Here's to our 31st year of LIFE! Thank you Lord for giving us another year. We are truly blessed people and it is our prayer that we spend every day of it trying to give You glory and honor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people