Before and After - random

This 3 day weekend I'll be working on some spaces in our home. So, here are a few before pics. Now, please understand the baby stuff...people just give it to us. Haha, seems like they want to get rid of it and they want us to have kids. Free stuff, we'll take it! ;)
 Adam's parents gave us his great-grandmother's dining room table. The chairs are newer, but someday I'd like to have some fun chairs to go with the old table. The stuff in the room on the table and floor was from my Dad's house in Calabash. My grandparents are selling the place so I had to get it out. You really can't take it with you.
 These are movie reels from Ballard Designs, one of my favorite home decorating stores. My mom gave us these for Christmas. Stay tuned to see where they end up :)
This room is going to see some changes. The bed is gone already - we gave it to my sister.
Tonight I'll post some pictures from my birthday. Don't go far...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people