Turning 29!

As I write this post, I thought I'd share with my readers what my 'spot' looks like. Every morning I waddle down the stairs in my pjs, glasses, and slippers (I got new LL Bean slippers for Christmas from Adam, they are super comfy and keep my frigid toes warm). I pour a cup of coffee and then sit here.



Adam and I's birthdays are 3 days apart, his the 9th and mine the 12th. On his birthday we went to the theater and saw a movie and then our friend Reagan stopped by. When he realized it was Adam's birthday they invited us over for dinner. So nice! So, we went over to Reagan, Mandy, and Riley's. We brought with us the top of our wedding cake and ate it for our birthdays! I had it made red velvet because it's Adam's favorite. Riley definitely got a little cake on her shoe too! Here are a few pictures of our celebration :)


Then on my birthday, Adam brought these home to me at lunch :) Yay for happy bright flowers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people