Motivation from the Blog roll

I don't like the feeling I get when I look at others' blog rolls and see my title halfway down the page, meaning I have neglected my blog. Oh dear blog, how I love you so! :)
As you may well know, we are going through the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover to get out of debt, get on a budget, and start building 'wealth' (eventually). That being said our cute little house in Grovetown is missing a few things. We got everything, and I mean everything we needed for our kitchen from the wedding. I love cooking now because I have all the supplies I need! We bought a new kitchen table and chairs last February ish when he bought the house. My aunt and uncle gave us a great desk and bookshelves for the room we are calling the office. But we have dreams and goals of getting furniture for the living room and bedrooms someday. However, while we are doing our "debt snowball" we have an envelope (Dave uses the envelope system...see www.daveramsey.com) for furniture. Anything extra, if there is such a thing, can go into the furniture envelope if not being used towards the snowball. Birthday money, etc. So I in my little world have been dreaming of things I'd like to get. These are the more pricey examples of things I'd like to get. Haha. But, what I like to do is find the things I like, then either A) purchase on sale or B) find a less expensive model similar somewhere else. For example, these are the Coffee, End, and Console Tables :) that I like. They are the Chloe tables from PB. And this is the couch I like... I'm basically in love with it! Of course, these are not an option right now, but just some ideas. What do you think? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people