So much to learn

The past week or two I have been doing alot of thinking, imagine that. My life is about to drastically change in many ways. Already this year I have gone from single to engaged, from employed to unemployed, from knowing I live in Charlotte to knowing I won't be, and soon...I will be a wife of a new husband living in a new state, Georgia, at a new church, in a new house, with a new (hopefully wonderful fun loving happy people) job. So, needless to say there is alot to think about. Since being engaged I have thought frequently about being a good, godly, loving, kind, patient, unselfish... wife. Haha wow what a list of adjectives. I feel like I have so much to learn and it's scary going into it. My cooking is okay, definitely not anything to write home about. I'm incredibly selfish most of the time and it's a huge challenge for me to constantly remind myself that I am not the only one getting married! My plusses are that I can clean and organize like a champ. Haha. Humbling...at a minimum. I feel like I can't learn enough fast enough to be prepared :) I talk to other women in my life who are already married and some to men in ministry and I always walk away feeling like a sponge, trying to soak up as much as I can. I hope and pray that I will become like some of those women :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people