Gettin' high

There are few things in life that give me a natural high. Among that list:

The feeling going over the bridge to get to the beach...any beach, like Sunset Beach, Wrightsville Beach, Oak Island, Holden. That feeling gives me a rush. And don't even think of going over it without the windows down.

The wind through my hair and the smell of exhaust from a boat on the open water. Any water.

Live music. Any good music. Loud music in the car on a road trip with the windows down.

Inspiring this post today - the most recent song from Keith Urban called "Only You Can Love Me This Way" and Lady Antebellum's blog. I love their blog. Every Wednesday they do a webisode and it makes me smile. I listen to their CD on my ipod all the time. www.ladyantebellum.blogspot.com

The Ipod. Thank you Sam.

Hiking to a Waterfall. This is among the natural high list. There's something about turning a corner and seeing a waterfall. Or a view from a mountaintop, yes. Praise the Lord.

Good deep meaningless conversation that lasts forever. I've only had this with few people but it's amazing.

Revelations from the Lord.

Papaw Alley's. When I drive down that road to Trading Ford, it makes me smile.

Getting off the airplane in St. Thomas, the crazy cab ride to the ferry, getting off the ferry. Wow. The coolest part is when you start to land on the runway in St. Thomas it looks like you're going to land on the water. Soo frickin cool.

Lake Water and glassy sunsets.

College Football games. The smell of football. You know that smell. There's only one. Once the sun goes down in the stadium..mmm. So amazing.

A long winding country road.

KC and Julie Clark leading worship.

That's all for today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people