what?

Yep. What? That is how I am feeling. What a couple of weeks it has been. So much family stuff going on I have felt like I was drowning in it sordof. Going to try to crawl my way out this weekend.
I've decided to not over-do myself and try to train for this 1/2 in October. I'm going to keep on working out but maybe do something a little later. Too much ambition and things going on right now for me to make all that happen.
There's been a hint of fall in the air the past couple of days and it reminds me of hiking and waterfalls and football and jeans. The first Wolfpack game is tomorrow night, oh how I miss those games! Life has changed so much! I gotta tell ya, I'm missin me some Raleigh right now.
Tonight we had our fall kickoff of The Pursuit. Pure amazingness. We had 160ish kids and the energy in the auditorium was awesome. LOVED it! Looking forward to this season of hometeams and The Pursuit.
Looking forward to new journeys too...lots coming up, lots changing, lots happening.
Glory to God, Glory to God, glory to God forever...
that's my goal through it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people