Loving August

This past weekend Adam and I went to Raleigh. Friday we had engagement photos....SO FUN! Thanks Rebecca for everything! Then Saturday we went to Jeff and Jen's wedding and met with Chad. Sunday church and Charlotte for my brother's birthday and then back to the grind. What'er that may be. It was a really great weekend and it always makes it hard for Adam to leave and us be apart again. Can't wait for the day we're in the same place, it'll be here soon enough :)
Today I've been packing up my sister's room. She got accepted into Greensboro College and starts in a week or so. We are so excited for her! She is really motivated right now and I love it. Lots of new chapters starting this year, it sure has been a 'time to shine in 09'. I'm enjoying this season of life and looking forward to everything that's still to come, it's very exciting.
Here's a few pictures from Phoenix. As soon as the girls email me theirs, I"ll post them up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people