All I Wanna Doo O O revisited

I posted last August 2008 a list of things that I wanted to do. Unfortunately I haven't accomplished many, but I am on my way to number 24 and have definitely accomplished numbers 61 and 62.

24. Get married to a man who loves Jesus with his whole heart and is honest.
61. Spend an afternoon in a hammock.
62. Enjoy dusk. It's my favorite time of day.

I think I might need some new goals. One of them was to read through the whole bible. I have started with the New Testament and am on John. I've already done two bible studies with John, but in order to keep this going I am going to read through it again.

I do need to finish my Alaska scrapbook, and I might try to work on it a little next week. I have an interview on Monday, so hopefully that will go well, but other than that and looking for jobs, I still have some free time. I've been working out and planning wedding stuff...so my schedule has actually been rather busy, but can definitely squeeze some things in. Tomorrow we are moving my sis to Greensboro. This weekend I plan on working out, laying out, and reading. I am reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and need to make some more progress on it.

I'm also selling my bedroom furniture to make some money to put towards the wedding, so if anyone is interested in white wicker furniture, let me know :) And if anyone would like to make a donation to the wedding fund, it's always appreciated, haha. Just kidding ;) As soon as the girls send me phoenix pictures I'll post them.

By the way, Rebecca Schlieman is AMAZING! She took our engagement photos and did a wonderful job. You should check out her blog! www.millieholloman.com/rebecca

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
Okay. So I read through you list from last year again. I say we go to Colorado for our Yaya trip next year :)
Ginny said…
YES! Let's do it! Like in May or something.

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people