Fun times in Phoenix to come

Waiting on the gals to send me the pictures from an awesome weekend in AZ with Kate and Ella :) Shae, Kristi, Taylor, and Kristen all flew in to enjoy a weekend of sight seeing, good food, and relaxation. It was wonderful to have them all together and just hang out with friends in Arizona. I can't thank them all enough for coming and for Katie hosting...she was a great host! Her new baby Brynn is coming soon too.
I'm still reading through Luke, hitting up the spin class in the morning, reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and working on the premarital counseling stuff. This coming weekend is Jeff and Jen's wedding in Raleigh and Adam and I will be having our pictures taken by Rebecca! I'm so pumped! As soon as I get pictures I'll post them :)
Happy August people!

Comments

Lauren said…
Hey - Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! As to what I wore, we didn't actually take them because of weather. However, I was going to wear some slim-fit jeans with a blue tank top, heels and a white scarf. Then, I was going to switch into a little black dress and heels for dressier ones. Hope that helps! I'm sure yours will look great no matter what!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people