Summer nights

I'm not sure anyone reads my blog anymore, but in the hopes that...well, shoot, I just like writing. So readers or not, here I go. :)
As I wrote before, life has been a whirlwind here lately. But I am, in fact, the happiest I have ever been (post my pops heading to heaven anyway). I was driving tonight home from my mom's house after church and it was awesome. Fun country songs on the radio, the smell of a late summer-ish night with the windows down and the warm air coming in from the cornfields and singing at the top of my lungs, some really cool clouds, it was blissful. I was thinking about how excited I am about this time in my life. It's an adventure. I'm SO excited to be marrying Adam. I have no clue what my next career is going to be, and I'm planning a wedding in less than five months. An Adventure I tell you! But what a great one to be on. I feel so blessed right now. I am, in fact, still the most indecisive person I know...at least when it comes to wedding gowns. What in the world? I can pick out groceries, a new outfit from Loft, or make up within an hour. But a dress that I'm going to wear for one day, takes me weeks and several tanks of gas to find. Multiple stores. Multiple visits to stores. Only to find the ones I loved the most at the very first store I visited. Too funny. I'm so thankful that my mom and Kristi were able to go with me, what a friend! She has gone with me on almost every trip and zipped, photographed, and given advice every time! No idea what I would have done without her! I have really great friends. Soon...some of the girls and I will be flying to AZ to visit Kate. I can't wait! It's going to be so fun and I'm excited to see Katie and spend time with her. This coming weekend is Teran's wedding...should be super fun! I'm so excited about this summer and really...just everything going on right now!

My sing along list from tonight:
Summer Nights by Rascal Flatts
Wild at Heart by Gloriana
Kiss a Girl by Keith Urban
Give it all Away by The Offering

Comments

Taylor Lauren said…
Well I totally still read your blog and it just made me smile real big:) Your favorite songs are MY favorite songs right now and have so much fun in Raleigh and Teran's wedding! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people