A few photos at last

Shonica reminded me at Teran's wedding this past weekend that I never posted our photos from when we got engaged down at Sunset Beach May 1st. Enjoy :)
This is me realizing Adam is there...
The Christmas tree by the piling is because my mom always said you need to decorate one with someone before you get married so you can learn how patient they are with the lights!
The chairs are because my grandparents always sit under the pier here...they will be married 65 years this November. I can't wait to sit under the pier with Adam when I'm 80. Haha.Will you marry me? You betcha I will.
Love him.
Hooray!
We then went to Dockside to eat dinner with Sharlene. It was great as always. So...here's the photos folks. :)

Stay tuned...

Comments

Lauren said…
You know what I just realized? The chairs are set up right beneath a sign that says "No sitting in this area." Ha! Are your grandparents rebels too, or is this a new trend y'all are starting? ;)

As to your (and Adam's) comments on the blog - yes, please on accountability. I definitely need some from a female perspective that I feel like knows/understands what I'm going through! Haha. So let me know what you were thinking on that, and I'm game ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people