Summer happenings

Braves vs Diamondbacks in Hotlanta, we had random annoying guy sitting behind us.
Several attempts at elbow length shots led to a nice lady taking this one. Thanks nice lady.
My first trip to the Varsity. I had a great tour guide!
My soon to be brother in law, sister in law, and NIECE! It was her 1st Birthday party.
This is her saying "What are you looking at?"
Adam and Ava. She loves her uncle :)
Me and Colin at a fundraiser for CF at McAllister's.
Teran and I at her Bridal Luncheon at Cafe Luna in Raleigh.
Some of the ladies at the Rehearsal dinner at Bogarts. Great fun!
Shae, Jay and I at Teran's Wedding at TPC Wakefield.

Amazing ladies, Ashley, Courtney and Paige at the wedding. The only pic I got of the bride and groom was of a funny face she'd hate me for if I posted. :)

It's been a great start to summer! More coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people