Thanking it Up

I am so incredibly thankful that I am exactly where God has me right now in my life. Unemployed, (hopefully not for long, but for now...until he provides...this is where I am), with the most incredible people surrounding me. No negative people, no condescending people, no people who make me think that what I do isn't good enough. I have a wonderful group of family and friends who are in my life. What a huge blessing! No matter what trials I am going through, not only is God always a constant in my life, but he is providing such great support for me. I am so excited about what's happening now and what's next. It is uncharted territory...a mystery to me if you will. But it's going to be great taking it one day at a time and learning new things about him and what he has for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people