Saturday night and the moon is out.

There are times when my heart feels and I can't quite put into words what the emotions are. It's this passionate feeling...like I want to go run until I feel the seaweed under my feet and the waves crashing around my legs. I'm not great at expressing myself with words, or verbally anyway. And I wish that I could articulate beautifully my thoughts. Instead they come out like jumble...like a mess of tongue tied rambling about nothing...or everything. Why I like writing. I probably have like 5 readers, on a good day. And they probably all know how silly and ridiculous I am already. Am I the only one who sits around on a Saturday afternoon wishing she could be on top of a mountain somewhere or walking with my feet in the sand, or feeling the wind on my face riding on a boat on water...somewhere, anywhere. I don't know if it's because when I'm in these places I can feel God...or maybe it's because I just had nothing to do today. What could I have done today, that was purposeful, full of passion? I vacuumed. I washed my sheets and I read out on the deck for a few minutes. Contemplating life. What next? What is God trying to teach me, or maybe He's just wanting my full attention on Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people