Sick and tired...but happy

Yep. I'm sick. I have a cold. That I most likely got from Danielle McCall or Thailynn Reynolds in Alaska last week. And I still think I'm not fully recovered from the massive amount of jetlag from a 14 (split up between 3 cities) flight, and a 4 hour time difference. Now - I'm not complaining, just stating that yes, I'm tired. :)
Alaska was amazing. A different kind of place for sure than any place in the United States I have been to. In a very small way it can compare to the virgin islands, in the naturalism there and the massive amount of mountains meeting the water. I'll have to post pictures later. And stories, lots of stories.
This weekend was Greg's 16th birthday. We had a blast. We had a big party at the house, where we cooked a 115 pound pig, had baked beans, cole slaw, a big tent, and practically a full band between the kids, Scott, and my cousin Lee. We also shot off fireworks. Good ones. My family knows how to throw a party for sure. Scott & Kristi, and Casey & Brad came too. Yay friends!
Heading down to the beach this weekend, and next weekend, and the next weekend too probably. Why you ask...because I'm buying the place. Everything is in process. And I went and picked out paint colors Sunday. I'm so thrilled! yay God for providing this cool thing!

Comments

I'm sorry you're sick but I'm really excited for you that you're buying the house. Yaay!!! Look at you all grown up now!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people