Monday and all that can come with it...but I still live in a house that isn't made out of cow poop.

Perspective. Trying to get it today.
I posted earlier that I'm trying to buy my dad's house from my grandparents. They want me to have it, it's a great investment, and it'll be good for me to own something. However, I can't seem to get a loan. The economy, my college finances, and Wachovia won't seem to let me do it without having a lot out of pocket. So, if it's gonna happen, it's going to have to be a God thing. I knew this going into it, that it'd be a miracle if it really happens. I took a job for happiness over money, and less stress. I'm still glad I made that decision, and have been paying off debt even with making less money, but now buying a house is harder than it would have been. But that's okay...because I know I've done what God wants, and if He wants this thing to happen, then He has to do it cause now it's out of my hands. In a way, this is a good feeling and definitely a good thing. He knows way more than I do about real estate and life anyway. The part about cow poop...see Rebecca's blog. I live in a house with a roof over my head and tile and carpet under my feet and sheetrock. No cow poop. I am blessed and that's an understatement. The Lord has provided for me my whole life in ways I can't explain fully, so I trust that He knows what He's doing with any house or living situation I have going on.
I definitely can't afford to own a place in Charlotte, so God's provided places for me to live. With friends, or family or whomever. He's just so amazing. So I pray that I'll continue to be and live and do whatever it is He's asking me to do today, no matter what that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people