Fun weekend with friends!

This was one of the best weekends of the year! We had a group of 8 go down to Calabash, NC and Sunset beach for the weekend. We played cards, ate seafood at Sharky's and the Boundary House, played lots of Bocce Ball, threw the football some, and played in the ocean. Had ice cream at the Calabash creamery and the guys even rode cows. Yes. They did :)
Scott's face is priceless. What a group! I love these people :)
That's me far left throwing the football with the guys.
The ladies...suck in everyone!
Before a little shopping in Calabash.
At the Boundary House... gotta say, their Baked Pesto Salmon hit the spot!

Two of my favorite people...they'll make ya laugh for sure.
Eating ice cream, this was fun for me to take haha.The whole crew at Cracker Barrel as we headed out of town, because Brad Saab says they have the best roast beef!


Comments

shaebe27 said…
a few things:
1) Ginny i love that you are so great about taking pics! thank you for documenting upto 6 years of my life!
2) Scotts face indeed is priceless!
3)ive never had cracker barrel's roast beef. i enjoy the veggie plate or the pancakes..but always the biscuits and corn bread..and you must try the cocoa cola cake!!
4)That weekend seriously is my dream weekend at the beach..ya'll did all the necessary events..cards, football, bocce ball, swim, tan, eat seafood! next time i will not be coaching and i will come with!
5)this blog makes me smile!!
6)i am done!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people