All I wanna do oo oo oo oo.

Rebecca - one of my favorite friends in the world and favorite blogs to read once wrote her 'things I would like to do' list. I have been thinking about this for a while and wanting to write my own. I know this is going to be really long, even just thinking about the things I want to do right now, let alone in the future. I'm also keeping in mind that God has a plan for my life, so of course His way always wins, these are just fun things I'd like to try, or do, or accomplish in my life.

1. Post my Alaska pictures. Done 9/9/08
2. Finish my Alaska scrapbook. Done 11/2011

3. Print all my Italy pictures. Decided to do a shutterfly book - not done yet.

4. Print all the other pictures that need to be printed. Done 12/08

(This is really going to be long).

5. Go to the beach with Rebecca and Joel.

6. Get caught up on all my scrapbooks. Still working...

7. Watch "What happens in Vegas". - Done as of 8/28/08!
8. Go on a mission trip in the U.S.

9. Go on a foreign mission trip.

10. Delete all the emails out of my yahoo email account. Done 9/10/08
11. Pray more for my friends, family, bible study girls, student ministry, my church, pastor, government leaders, future husband and children. Work in progress

12. Start my own event planning business with someone more creative than me. Decided against this.

13. Purchase and redecorate my dad's beach house. Wisely. God decided it wasn't wise. Pawpaw sold it.

14. Go rock climbing.

15. Go to Colorado.

16. Visit all 50 states....

17. Travel the world, doing Jesus things. (not exactly sure what this means, but it sounds good)

18. Give away more of my clothes. Done 1/10/09
19. Be debt free. As of Oct 08 I am credit card debt free - not student loan debt free though.
20. Raise godly children. Work in progress as of 9/2/2012 :)

21. Spend more time investing in my hometeam. Work in progress

22. Work in an orphanage in India with Bec.

23. Tour with Shelly.

24. Get married to a man who loves Jesus with his whole heart and is honest. Done 11/21/2009

25. Learn to play the piano.

26. Sing in front of people with a microphone again.

27. See a moose. I tried to find one in Alaska and couldn't.

28. Make someone smile every day. I try

29. Wake up singing and laughing. I wake Alley up every morning singing :)

30. See a white Christmas. It snowed Christmas night last year, 2011.

31. Own a place on a lake so my kids can have amazing memories like I do and so I can use it to bring students, families, and other groups together.

32. Go to every continent. Seriously - what was I thinking. This is not going to happen.
33. Not be nervous to pray one on one with someone. Weird I know. Done.

34. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary. I'll let you know in 2059.

35. Be alive when Jesus comes back. (not really up to me)
36. Go to Washington DC.

37. Go visit Kristen in Seattle. (this will be null and void as she is moving to D.C.)
38. Go visit Kristin in Milan next year.

39. Stay in bed all day one day (aka. not be productive).

40. Swim with dolphins.

41. Buy cool gifts without feeling guilty about spending the money because I'm broke.

42. Not be a nomad. Although, it's kindof fun. My real home is in heaven anyway. Still a nomad.

43. Be in a play.

44. Play the flute again. Buy a flute first.

45. Never be above a size 5 unless I'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant and I wear a 27. I think that's close.

46. Own a pair of cowboy boots.

47. Go to another rodeo.

48. Go horseback riding.

49. In Montana.

50. Help people become better.
51. Learn how to really shag dance and do it with the old people at Myrtle Beach.
52. See a ballet. Done 12/19/08
53. And the nutcracker. Done 12/19/08 - two birds, one stone.
54. Play cards again. - Done as of 8/22/08!
55. Read through the bible.
56. Go mountain biking.
57. Have a baby. (in the right order of course) Done 9/2/2012.
58. Get a nice camera and learn to take nice pictures.
59. Have all the songs I want on my Ipod. I have an Ipod that has most of the songs I like as of Oct. 08 thanks to a good friend.
60. Have money in my savings account. Sorda - I have like 50 bucks in there. 9/16/08.
61. Spend an afternoon in a hammock.
62. Enjoy dusk. It's my favorite time of day. Done.
63. Kayak or canoe.
64. Go backpacking somewhere.
65. Scuba dive.
66. Raise awareness for a worthy cause. Or just raise Jesus awareness. (Done - see Colin's 65 Roses)
67. Go sailing. The real kind.
68. Write a song.
69. Grow a garden with tomatoes like my Papaw. I grew tomatoes last Summer.
70. Write a book.
All I got for now... I'll keep updating as things come to mind.

Comments

Rebecca said…
i love your list. i love you. i cannot wait to see you this weekend. this must happen.

can't wait to see all those pictures.... :)
Adam McCullough said…
I like this background a little better than the yellow...easier on the ole man's eyes.

Very exciting list...sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you get to do it all.
Ginny said…
yea, i kinda thought it was a little bright. anything i can do for 'the ole man' :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people