Recentness

This summer has been absolutely wonderful so far. I've been extremely blessed with the things I've been able to do. Hiking, beach trips, summer camp, mountain trips, really...it's been amazing. Last week July 14-18 we had summer camp, and then Saturday I had lunch with some old but great friends, and this week has been our Cheersport work retreat where you'll see some photos of me riding ATVs and doing the ziplines. We were at Carolina Adventure World and I highly recommend taking a day and spending it there if you ever get the chance! Some of our adult leaders at summer camp in Hendersonville, NC.
Me and Shay!
Thank you God for making waterfalls and rivers.
Jumping off of Turtleback falls.
I drove the one on the far left all week! Lunch with some friends from High School and their babies.
Riding the ATVs.
Loving the zipline.

That's me going down a 1,500 ft zip line. AMAZINGness.


Comments

Unknown said…
Aww I love it! So fun! I want to go jump off those rocks!

Popular posts from this blog

Things...

Fish on Land

I think I offend people